However, we appreciate that occasionally things can go wrong and, when they do, here’s what you can do.
Our Commitment To You
It is always our intention to provide a first-class service. However, we appreciate that occasionally things can go wrong and, when they do, there are four things that matter most:
- That you know who to complain to;
- That you know how your complaint will be dealt with;
- That you feel confident that we will take your complaint seriously; and
- That where appropriate, we will put things right quickly.
Who To Complain To
Please address your complaint, and any subsequent queries you may have in connection with the complaint, to the Compliance Officer at Philip Wlliams (G INS) Management Limited orally or in writing.
Contact details are as follows:
The Compliance Officer
35 Walton Road
How Your Complaint Will Be Dealt With
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 5 business days advising you who is dealing with the complaint and indicating when you may expect an answer.
- We will provide a formal written response within 20 business days from receipt of the original complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within this timescale we will write with an explanation as to the progress and the likely timescale involved.
- Our investigation of your complaint will take the form of gathering information from the relevant people and reviewing documentation which we hold and will be carried out by a person who has not been directly involved in the matter giving rise to your complaint. Your complaint will be investigated thoroughly and fairly.
- On completion of our investigation into your complaint, we will provide you with a clear explanation of our findings and offering a fair and appropriate settlement, or taking appropriate action, if your complaint is upheld.
- Should you believe the matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you will be advised of further redress available to you
- If we are unable to provide you with a decision within eight weeks and you are not satisfied with the reasons for the delay or you are unhappy with the final outcome of our investigation, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which is an independent resolution scheme.
The website address for the Financial Ombudsman Service is:
- Your insurer also operates a complaints procedure, details of which are in your policy.