Bupa Healthcare Scheme
Philip Williams Bupa Healthcare Scheme
The Philip Williams Bupa Healthcare Scheme offers excellent levels of cover at significantly discounted rates for Police Officers, Police Staff and their families, with the benefits of a fully insured scheme from the UK’s market leader.
To apply call us on 01925 604421
The Philip Williams Bupa Healthcare Scheme provides the reassurance of cover from diagnosis through to treatment for eligible conditions covered by your policy.
- Whatever you need, think Bupa first – you can call Bupa about some conditions usually before you see a GP** and get clear advice on what to do next.
- Our cancer promise to you – you’ll have access to any cancer drug in the UK that’s licensed for your condition, even if the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) haven’t yet approved it or it isn’t available on the NHS***. With Bupa cancer cover there are no time limits and all your eligible treatment costs are paid in full^ for as long as you have Bupa health insurance.
- Supporting you more – the Bupa Family Mental HealthLine can help you understand how to support your child with any emotional wellbeing issues. You’ll receive clear advice from a trained adviser, no matter what your family’s going through. Your child doesn’t have to be covered under your policy and using this service doesn’t count as a claim.
- Nothing less than health expertise – whenever you need reliable health advice, call Bupa’s Anytime HealthLine to speak directly to qualified nurses and GPs 24/7. You can call them about any family members who are covered under your policy too.
- Digital GP provided by Babylon – you can use this app for unlimited, 24/7 access to video GP appointments. You can also use the symptom checker to get appropriate health information in a tap, saving you time and worry.
Who is the Philip Williams Bupa Healthcare Scheme open to?
The Philip Williams Bupa Healthcare Scheme is open to eligible serving and retired police staff, members of a Police Federation, the National Police Chiefs’ Council and the Police Superintendents’ Association. Partners and children (up to and including 23 years of age) can also be added on to your policy.
All new members will be medically underwritten at point of sale. Pre-existing conditions may not be covered. Further details of benefits and limits can be found in the policy summary.
*For a couple or family, rates will be based on the main applicant’s age. Rates will be reviewed on 30 November 2021 and any changes will then apply to renewals and new quotes taken out after that date. Quotes are valid for 14 days. T&Cs apply.
**Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, Bupa will ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before they can refer you to a consultant or therapist through the Direct Access service. Always call Bupa first to check your eligibility.
***Applies to eligible cancer drugs and treatments covered by your policy.
^For eligible treatment on your core health insurance when you use a facility from your chosen Bupa network and a Bupa recognised consultant who agrees to charge within Bupa limits (a fee-assured consultant).
Bupa Anytime HealthLine and Digital GP Services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Digital GP services are provided by Babylon Healthcare Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales number: 09229684. Registered office: 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3 3DD.
Philip Williams (G Ins) Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Financial Conduct Authority Firm’s Registration number is 827663.
Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Anyone who works in the police is a friend of Bupa’s. That’s why Bupa offer you and your family a discount on the Philip Williams Bupa Healthcare Scheme. Terms and conditions apply.
Call 01925 604421 for a quote (calls may be recorded or monitored).
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00